We're here to help!
Whether you need to put items on reserve for your class, order materials for faculty research, or have a librarian visit your class, we are here to help!
We can offer these services to help you:
- One-on-one consultations - stop by and talk to us about what you need for your personal research or classroom activities.
- Classroom sessions to help with research projects, information literacy, and an introduction to the library. We can even create electronic guides tailored to your class!
- Items on Course Reserve - we can keep items on reserve to help you and your students.
- Faculty Research Fund - purchases just for you to keep in your office!
- Faculty publications- have you published an article, a chapter, or a book? We'd like to know and recognize you! We also have lots of materials to help support your development as a faculty member and teacher.
- We have books and lots of them! We have DVDs, CDs, LPs, maps, charts, and so much more. As faculty, you can keep items for the whole semester. Your MMA ID is also your library card. Also, we are happy to have your input on collection development.
- If we don't have it, we can get it! We have a free interlibrary loan service for materials and articles.